Friday, April 8, 2011

Tips in studying computer


I do not have special education about computers, learning autodidact, because the demands of work and most of all is the motivation could want. I started to learn computer-worker friends who are both learning from scratch, but wondered at by my friends .... that is why I can while they still can not. Why? It turns out that I feel there are a few tips I can share, especially for my students who felt the difficulty of learning the computer, the difficulty to obtain the value of a good computer, or to all who need it:

1. The existence of the self-motivation (intrinsic), that I should be ..
2. There are always means of a computer that can be used
3. There are counselors, teachers or anyone who may ask if we have difficulty
4. There are references in the form of books, tutorials, modules, Internet, etc.
5. Always continuous training and applied or used and practiced
6. Make the computer as hobby
7. Knowledge already gained is always distributed to others in need

Well hopefully there is useful .... for friends who want to add please be happy to provide in a comment ..

Written by: Panji Priatna, S.Pd.

No comments:

Post a Comment