Friday, April 8, 2011

Experience became a computer teacher

Information and Communication Technology (ICT) is a new subject in the curriculum of 2004, which is identical to the computer, mostly school not ready to carry out these subjects by means of reason, teachers and others, this is the case with the school where I work when it is high schools 4 Mataram West Nusa Tenggara.
 
God bless our school had a leader who is very concerned about IT (Information and Technology), prior to the 2004 curriculum we have tried out the school enacted a year earlier with its own funds (without government assistance) as the school "test", namely, academic year 2003/2004. I as one of the teachers entrusted to teach ICT subjects such. Why should I?
I started working in this school starting in March 1991 (SK CPNS Appointment TMT January 1, 1991) as a Subject Teacher of Biology, because it's background diploma Biology. But from the beginning I always get a portion of teaching Biology teaching hours a little since the number of biology teachers, including many (4 people). So to increase the number of hours of teaching always get the extra work: a librarian, a Laboratory Science, etc. extracurricular coaches. Includes a field Wakasek Curriculum. Then why should teach ICT?
I simply did not have a background of previous computer education either in college or even school courses. My first initial "hold" because my computer was given additional duties as Wakasek Curriculum in 2000, the principal at that time Drs. Suyanto, Ed.M. most attention in the computer world suggest to all the teachers to be able to operate the computer. First of all in the room wakasek provided a set of computer with Pentium I still black and white monitor and printer Epson LX-300. Well from where I started learning computers in autodidact, ranging from typing (MS.Word), processing rates (MS Excel) and presentations (MS Powerpoint). God bless the school could add another 5 (five) pieces of computer and everything is to be used by teachers to learn computers, even had time to bring in tutors from the institute courses. I continue to learn, ... ... and always ask my friends who had been more able than I, even I am not ashamed to ask my students who had worked in the Administration. And I immediately practiced in doing my duties as Wakasek Curriculum. Perhaps the principal saw me have the ability and willingness to teach ICT at the time of the year 2003.
So that I can run my job, I need more knowledge and improve my computer skills. I try I could finally buy a computer itself is a former computer PII 266 IBM brand worth one million rupiah (Thank God the computer is still there and participate migrated from Lombok to Garut) and still function properly. Hopefully I will not sell it.
When I was studying MS Powerpoint, it turns out Mataram Education Agency Media Learning Competition held SMA / SMK se Mataram, in the form of Powerpoint presentations and transparent media. Thank God I can be champion, even another party subjects the entire stock of our school prize. At that time the total gift to our school worth Rp. 6,000,000 (six million rupiah), we donated to the school ssebanyak USD. Bought 1.2 million Pentium III computer and our second store in the staff room ... ..
Thank God I am more motivated to keep improving my computer skills by following some of the training include:

1. Training Computer-based Multimedia Learning Strategy in the city of Mataram, 11 s, d July 20, 2004, a result I try again at home and continues to be practiced ... ... ... ... ... ...
2. The Socialization of the APEC Learning Community Builders (ALCoB) studied Web Design and Macromedia Flash (Thank God I am here to be ranked II) who had a chance to get tickets to the National level) in SMKN 3 Mataram on September 27 till October 1, 2004.
3. National Workshop of the APEC Learning Community Builders (ALCoB) in SMKN 6 Jakarta (formerly continuation of Mataram), the instructors from Korea, dated 22 till 27
 
4. The National Workshop of the APEC Learning Community Builders (ALCoB) 2005 in Jogjakarta, 22 to 23 December 2005.
5. In addition to computer training, training in the field of Biology National Science PPPG Bandung, in 2004 and in 2005, so I active other than on MGMP Biology as a facilitator also once believed to be facilitator at the level of ICT MGMP West Nusa Tenggara Province.
6. In applying the skills I have, by chance at school once believed to be: Cooperative Management from the Chairman, Supervisory Board and finally as a secretary at KPN SMAN 4 Mataram Sakti; Curriculum Task Force, Chairman of the Department and Credit Team and is active in the manufacture of using Computerized LHBS.
That's a bit of events and incidents experienced by a human, a Panji Priatna.

No comments:

Post a Comment